Lessons for Coaches from Positive Psychology by Matt Driver
Also available in German
- Substantial psychological research
- 15 years of training professionals of all kinds in coaching skills
- Thousands of hours of coaching
- Learning from a wide network of coaches and coaching tutors
- Best practices based on outcomes from past coaching clients
- The importance of relationships, autonomy and achievement in coaching
Coaching Positively is the book that the coaching profession needed. The growing positive psychology evidence base has a multitude of applications to coaching, and Matt Driver shows us exactly how in this superb book. Blending narrative case examples with masterly insights from the empirical literature, Driver provides a roadmap that will help any coach become masterfully effective in applying the lessons of positive psychology in their coaching… The result is a golden resource for coaches looking for the missing ingredient that enables them to help their clients achieve their goals – and keep achieving them. If you’re a coach who wants your clients to succeed, this is the book that will help you ensure they do.
– Alex Linley, Founding Director, Capp
Author of The Strengths Book: Be Confident, Be Successful and Enjoy Better Relationships by Realising the Best of You.
Coaching Positively Details
McGraw Hill/Open University Press, 2011
Buy online at Management Futures